NO DOUBT NO DOUBT

Hey this was actually pretty cool.
It's alright, the audio too. Got some flows, got some skills.

Only advice really would be the usual, watch tutorials..read books.. All that, if you want to learn about drawing and animation. You might also want to look into the BCA FX course at biteycastle .. That's if you're real serious about getting good at animation. Jazza's tutorials are good too.

Otherwise, just keep doing what you're doing and having fun with it man. You've clearly got the right ideas and can still go far on that. For now just keep going and worry about getting good later I'd say :)

bucketboi responds:

glad you liked it and defo will check out that course, always tryna get better. thanks for the feedback

Error: Feeling Not found= _Happiness_ Error: Feeling Not found= _Happiness_

Nope.
Paul Robertson and the other artists you plagiarised would not be impressed. Try harder next time. Not cool.

Epic Fight Epic Fight

The only thing really missing was Guile's Theme, so I hummed it myself the entire time.

h-hakim responds:

haha, lol

Thelemite Thelemite

lol

very good. I got totally gangraped by the flying things though so decided to quit. Fun though. The sliding up walls and stuff.. All in all controls were pretty nice dude. Great job!!

Infinite Monkeys Infinite Monkeys

Yoo

This was freakin crazy duude.

mofunzone responds:

cheers :)

Aquatica Aquatica

Yo man

The game was pretty visual. You might want to consider makin stuff like the controls a bit simpler to understand, rather than lots of writing. You should also write some stuff about the powerups too. I don't know man. It was pretty immense. Also I didn't know if you could hit the walls or not til level 2.
But yo wutever man.
I am pretty blazed you did a good job I suppose.

Filesize is a lil steep.
~

Deep Sea Diving Deep Sea Diving

Hmm... It's a shame you submitted these long ago when the audio portal was quite different and much more aggressive. I hope you didn't take certain comments to heart because these were ok for how old they are. You did ok and should only ever be encouraged, if you are willing to put in the effort.

sharpnova responds:

I quit making music and went into a long deep depression because of the feedback I got here. I still have cuts on my wrists as evidence. But thank you for the nice words.

Boss Baby 3: From Bossy 2 Saucy Boss Baby 3: From Bossy 2 Saucy

bruh wut

-Lines Fading- -Lines Fading-

Hey, this is actually a half decent DnB track! You could probably pop it off in a rave ;D maybe with some extra mastering or levelling on mixer anyways.

Happy Clock Day 2017 Happy Clock Day 2017

b

Blue-Panther! Blue-Panther!

Nice man :) Good work.
Creating OC is always harder than drawing someone else's characters. So good work! Look forward to seeing the rest. Very Mark of the Ninja feel again!

Cannyboy responds:

Thanks for the support! I love mark of the ninja! Have you seen my batman?

Invaders Invaders

Pretty cool. I like the hands.