Casper the Animated Series Pilot Casper the Animated Series Pilot

This was some crazy awesome animation wtf mad skills. Probably better than most actual pilot episodes too...
The little ghostbusters reference was cool. Maybe the point you forgot is that ... bustin makes me feel good.

other real other real

Heh. Thas pretty gudd.
Cool angles and lighting. Even though just one tone, colouring all that must've taken a while.

Nice stuff, I enjoyed the animated transitions and stretchy bits

Face Your Inner Demons- (Animated Music Video) Face Your Inner Demons- (Animated Music Video)

Interesting indeed.... What did you make this with?
Your animation skills are there. Sure, it's not pixel perfect. You're just one human being. Keep going man, I look forward to more from you as you continue to learn and grow.

OneOfMillions responds:

Thanks man! That means a lot to me! Yeah this was my first attempt at making an animation 5 minutes long, so it sure took a lot of work. It's not perfect, but I'm glad you liked it!

Thelemite Thelemite

lol

very good. I got totally gangraped by the flying things though so decided to quit. Fun though. The sliding up walls and stuff.. All in all controls were pretty nice dude. Great job!!

Infinite Monkeys Infinite Monkeys

Yoo

This was freakin crazy duude.

mofunzone responds:

cheers :)

Aquatica Aquatica

Yo man

The game was pretty visual. You might want to consider makin stuff like the controls a bit simpler to understand, rather than lots of writing. You should also write some stuff about the powerups too. I don't know man. It was pretty immense. Also I didn't know if you could hit the walls or not til level 2.
But yo wutever man.
I am pretty blazed you did a good job I suppose.

Filesize is a lil steep.
~

-Lines Fading- -Lines Fading-

Hey, this is actually a half decent DnB track! You could probably pop it off in a rave ;D maybe with some extra mastering or levelling on mixer anyways.

Sunset Rider -full album- Sunset Rider -full album-

Such a nice series of vibes here. The atmosphere..feels like I'm in Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon or some OTT retrowave science fiction flick. This is ur best work yet, that I have heard. Keep it up :)

Do You Trust Me Do You Trust Me

Nice vibes here.

Dancing Dancing

titties!

City Destruction - Background Art City Destruction - Background Art

heyy that's pretty nice.
especially for just background art dude yo cool awesome

Jagoda Jagoda

Pretty in p-pi-pink pblaurh

(I would tell you to do a background again but I never do them either x)

viqqah responds:

Pink ftw xD thanks for the comment (: also backgrounds are such a hard thing to do, I don't know how to use perspective and I'm working on it, but I kinda wanted to make her background similar to the previous girl so I guess I can excuse myself from there (?