Epic Fight Epic Fight

The only thing really missing was Guile's Theme, so I hummed it myself the entire time.

h-hakim responds:

haha, lol

Late Man Late Man

"Sorry I'm late. I was in prison serving a few life sentences." - actual quote from Late Man.

Loved the choice of music. Some of the backgrounds could've done with some life but whatever yo :)

Casper the Animated Series Pilot Casper the Animated Series Pilot

This was some crazy awesome animation wtf mad skills. Probably better than most actual pilot episodes too...
The little ghostbusters reference was cool. Maybe the point you forgot is that ... bustin makes me feel good.

Thelemite Thelemite

lol

very good. I got totally gangraped by the flying things though so decided to quit. Fun though. The sliding up walls and stuff.. All in all controls were pretty nice dude. Great job!!

Infinite Monkeys Infinite Monkeys

Yoo

This was freakin crazy duude.

mofunzone responds:

cheers :)

Aquatica Aquatica

Yo man

The game was pretty visual. You might want to consider makin stuff like the controls a bit simpler to understand, rather than lots of writing. You should also write some stuff about the powerups too. I don't know man. It was pretty immense. Also I didn't know if you could hit the walls or not til level 2.
But yo wutever man.
I am pretty blazed you did a good job I suppose.

Filesize is a lil steep.
~

-Lines Fading- -Lines Fading-

Hey, this is actually a half decent DnB track! You could probably pop it off in a rave ;D maybe with some extra mastering or levelling on mixer anyways.

Sunset Rider -full album- Sunset Rider -full album-

Such a nice series of vibes here. The atmosphere..feels like I'm in Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon or some OTT retrowave science fiction flick. This is ur best work yet, that I have heard. Keep it up :)

Do You Trust Me Do You Trust Me

Nice vibes here.

Suzy: Dust to Dust Suzy: Dust to Dust

I really like this one.. Even though it's a bit less colourful than your other stuff.... You still got that cool atmosphere goin on here...and all the colouring is beautiful as always =]

Jill Valentine Jill Valentine