Deep Sea Diving Deep Sea Diving

Hmm... It's a shame you submitted these long ago when the audio portal was quite different and much more aggressive. I hope you didn't take certain comments to heart because these were ok for how old they are. You did ok and should only ever be encouraged, if you are willing to put in the effort.

sharpnova responds:

I quit making music and went into a long deep depression because of the feedback I got here. I still have cuts on my wrists as evidence. But thank you for the nice words.

Boss Baby 3: From Bossy 2 Saucy Boss Baby 3: From Bossy 2 Saucy

bruh wut

-Lines Fading- -Lines Fading-

Hey, this is actually a half decent DnB track! You could probably pop it off in a rave ;D maybe with some extra mastering or levelling on mixer anyways.

Sunset Rider -full album- Sunset Rider -full album-

Such a nice series of vibes here. The atmosphere..feels like I'm in Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon or some OTT retrowave science fiction flick. This is ur best work yet, that I have heard. Keep it up :)

Do You Trust Me Do You Trust Me

Nice vibes here.

Riding the Grid Riding the Grid

Groovy.
Nice Bass.
All my Bass are belong to you.

1-31-2017 1-31-2017

NICE. RAD. COMBINED WITH THE NG VISUALS, IT'S ALMOST LIKE PLAYING METROID PRIME ON METH.

Zooloo75 responds:

das goot m8

pickle on top(demo) pickle on top(demo)

This was fun. I tabbed out and it must've looped several times before I registered it was playing..
If you want new things to try, you should play with bit-crushing and this kind of vibe...

ConceptSama responds:

i tried before but in the end it usually hurts my ears since im no good at bit crushed and chiped tunes i kn jkflipflop specializes in that type of music ill seeif he can help

Heading Nowhere Heading Nowhere

HEY JIN LOOK AT ME IM BEING NOT CREEPY AND STALKING YOUR AUDIO.
This was fun. I preferred the other one but you have funny rhythm let's do a dance.

Jin responds:

I prefer the other one too. :) Thanks for stalking me! *dance*

Daybreak Daybreak

I'm having a DnB today and this scratches my itch just perfectly.
Personally I'd have had some bit-crushing and crunched up the drums a bit at times but that's just me. I'm a messy guy.

Geoplex responds:

Haha, fair enough. I was thinking about some bitcrushing in the outro, mostly just because it's fun to experiment with; but in the end I didn't really think it fit the mood. Glad I could help alleviate your hankerin' for dnb :P