Thelemite Thelemite

lol

very good. I got totally gangraped by the flying things though so decided to quit. Fun though. The sliding up walls and stuff.. All in all controls were pretty nice dude. Great job!!

Infinite Monkeys Infinite Monkeys

Yoo

This was freakin crazy duude.

mofunzone responds:

cheers :)

Aquatica Aquatica

Yo man

The game was pretty visual. You might want to consider makin stuff like the controls a bit simpler to understand, rather than lots of writing. You should also write some stuff about the powerups too. I don't know man. It was pretty immense. Also I didn't know if you could hit the walls or not til level 2.
But yo wutever man.
I am pretty blazed you did a good job I suppose.

Filesize is a lil steep.
~

crunch? crunch?

Fun game

Heya! Turned out to be quite a fun game, suprisingly addictive and a good little way to pass the time. The game was fun, music was good and the idea was great. Only thing that bothered me really was the fact that it was too short =P But for a quick promo game it's great!

Dogzin - Alarm Tutorial Dogzin - Alarm Tutorial

Nice

Good, detailed tutorials.
Some of the features were a bit shoddy, but overall quite nice.
It serves its purpose as a tutorial and gets the message across nicely.

The only thing for me was the background.
Try setting your stage background to black, then set that blue gradiet to about 25%-50% opacity ;) It'll make it easier on the eyes.
Also, the Forward/Back buttons seemed very sharp. Looks as if the lines were too think.

Anyway, nice job, and keep at it! I hope to see more from you soon ^_^

Dogzin responds:

<3 thanx

Fire Kirby Fire Kirby

Not bad =)

Nice little game.
Not the sort of thing I can play for ages but that sort of thing would be fun as a preloader game, or in a collection of games.

Nice work. Keep it coming ;)

Unusual Side Scroller Unusual Side Scroller

10's all round, and I mean it!

Dude. That was awesome.
Whatever you do, don't sellout and switch to dress-up games =P
Stick at it, because this was great. So unique, and it had so much style. Personally I think it deserves to do a lot better than it did... But that's just NewGrounds for you...
As you implied yourself... Full of perves and people wanting hentai games... not classical games, with an awesome twist.

Heh, when I get my site up I'm definitely sticking a link to yours on there.

bartard responds:

nah i was joking about the dress up game stuff, I'll always do stupid crap like this.
and please do link to my stuff, just don't nab the .swf and upload it some where.

Throw It! (KB Game) Throw It! (KB Game)

Awesome!

Heh. This game's awesome. Amazing that you managed to fit it into such a small file ^_^
God knows why it's so addictive. I could throw a ball any day =P
Keep it up! Next time try putting some sound in. (Yes, I know yo said the whole idea of no sound was deliberate) That'd just make it more interesting... As long as they weren't annoying, repetetive sounds.

Well done. 5/5

Monkey Guy DEMO Monkey Guy DEMO

Lol, cool.

Interesting game. Just nice to see some good old, quickfire gaming going on in newgrounds. It liked it. It was a great challenge, had great potential and was just generally amusing.
Poor monkey guy.. trapped in a room full of lasers.

=) Look forward to the final release... Hopefully.

PokeKiller2k responds:

Thanks for your review!
I think it's running a little slow in NG... I'll try to fix this for the full version.